Skip to content
Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) Scheme 1976
- If death occurs while in service then maximum assured benefit up to Rs. 7 lakh paid to nominee or legal heir of EPF member.
- If deceased member was in continuous employment for 12 months prior to death then minimum assurance benefit of Rs 2.5 lakh paid to nominee or legal heir of EPF member.
- Minimal contribution by employer ® 0.5% of employees’ monthly wages, up to wage ceiling of Rs.15,000.
- No contribution paid by employee.
- Auto enrollment of PF members in EDLI Scheme.
- Benefit directly credited to bank account of nominee or legal heir.