Request for Proposal (RFP) for Selection of GST Consultant
Detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) for Selection of GST Consultant Click Here
|Tender Reference||RFP Reference No. FD: 2021-22/01|
|Name of Division||Finance Division|
|Purpose||Selection of GST Consultant|
|RFP Coordinator||Sh. Ankit Srivastava, Chief Manager|
|Contact Details||Contact No.: 7388979740
Email Id– [email protected]
Address: Punjab National Bank, Head Office, Finance Division, Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi –110075
|Date of Issue of RFP||10.06.2021|
|Last date & Time of Pre-Bid queries, if any||17.06.2021 upto 14:00 HRS|
|Pre-Bid Meeting Date / Time||19.06.2021 - 15:00 HRS|
|Last date and time for Hash submission||29.06.2021 upto 16:00 HRS|
|Last date and time for online bid|
submission/ Bid Re-Encryption
|30.06.2021 upto 14:00 HRS|
|Time for submission of technical|
supporting document (Hard Copy)
|01.07.2021 upto 16:00 HRS|
|Date and time of Presentation by|
|Will be communicated separately (Presentation may be made online or offline as per Bank’s discretion)|
|Place for submission of Bids|
The Assistant General Manager (Taxation), Finance Division,
Punjab National Bank,
Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
|Submission of Technical Bid|
|The procedure for submission of Technical bid through online mode has been explained in the document.
Bid must also be submitted through offline mode.
|Non-refundable Application Fee||Rs. 10,000/- + 18% GST should be submitted online only in favour of Punjab National Bank before last date of bid submission in the following account:
IFS Code : [PUNB0976200]
Bank & Branch : Punjab National Bank, HO Building, Dwarka Sec 10, New Delhi
Account No.: 
|Earnest Money Deposit||Nil, in terms of Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India Office Memorandum No.F.9/4/2020-PPD dated 12.11.2020. However, Bid Security Declaration to be submitted as per Annexure – XVII.|
|Place, Date and time of opening of Bids||Technical Bids will be opened on 02.07.2021 at 15:00 HRS at Head Office, Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
The Date, Time and Place of opening of Commercial Bids will be informed subsequently.
- The bidders will have to submit the technical bid in Bank’s e-procurement system as well as in hard copy and the Commercial bids only in online form through Bank’s e-procurement system.
- Technical Bids will be opened online as well as in physical form and the commercial bids will be opened only in the online mode.
- All the interested Bidders, who have not registered earlier with the bank’s e-procurement site (https://etender.pnbnet.in), would have to register with our e-procurement site. Bidders to ensure to get themselves registered timely, at least two working days before the Hash submission date, to avoid last moment issues.
- Bidders are advised to go through Bidders Manual available on https://etender.pnbnet.in for registration and submission of tenders. If approval of registration is pending at Bank’s end, Bidders should immediately contact Bank’s Helpdesk on telephone No. 011-28044318 or email us at [email protected]
- Bidders are required to strictly submit their bids in electronic form using the eprocurement system at https://etender.pnbnet.in by using their digital certificates of class II and above (both encryption and signing). Bidders are advised to keep digital certificates (or tokens) ready at time of submission of bid. Use of Digital Certificate is mandatory for participation in e-tendering process. Bidders should ensure that Digital token has not expired or corrupted at the time of e-tendering process.
- Bidders are advised to go through Bidders Manual for Browser settings, Java settings and technical settings required for participation in the bid. Bidders are advised to follow each & every step mentioned in Bidders Manual. If bidder still faces any problem, he/she should immediately contact Bank Helpdesk on Tel No. 011-28044318 or email us at [email protected]
- Bids received after closing of the bid in the e-procurement system will be auto-rejected by the system. Please note that HASH SUBMISSION and BID RE-ENCRYPTION is a mandatory activity, failing which Bank will not accept the hard copy of Technical bid.
- Bidders should submit technical bids well before time rather than waiting for last moment to avoid any technical glitches or networking issues etc. at their end.
- Bidders are requested to use a reliable internet connection (data cable/ broad band) to safeguard themselves. Bank is not responsible for any technical issues including telephone line glitch, internet response issues, hardware hangs etc.
If Bidders have any queries, they may call us at Helpdesk Tel No. 011-28044318 from 10:00 HRS to 17.00 HRS (except on Bank holidays).
For More Detail Click Here